We are currently guiding fishing trips in the Florida Keys from November 2022 through April 2023 and will return to Jackson in May 2023. We are accepting bookings for both guided Florida fishing trips and Jackson Hole fly fishing trips. Fill out our fly fishing reservation form to book your trip!
Take a day off from skiing to enjoy the beauty of the Snake River on a winter fly fishing trip! There is nothing more magical than fishing with snowy peaks as your back drop. Choose between a Snake River Walk Wade trip where you can fat bike or snow shoe along the river bank while spotting rising fish or a Snake River 13 mile float trip where you will likely be one of the only boats on the water. Spend the day with a knowledge guide learning about what the fish are doing in the winter and how they survive the cold water! Then take a break and enjoy snacks while listening to the water flow and watching the wildlife play. Check out our Winter Fishing Gallery to see just how beautiful winter can be.
- We provide all the necessary fishing gear, including spin fishing gear!
- Waders, boots, puffy coats, windbreaker, gloves, and hand/toe warmers are included to keep you warm and dry.
- Ice cold cooler full of water.
- Snacks for both half and full day trips.
- Fat Bike or Snowshoe Rental.
What’s Not Included:
- $14 fishing license (Children 13 and under with a licensed adult do not need a license.)
- Guests are welcome to bring their own lunch.
- Hat and Sunglasses are a must. Sunglasses protect the eyes from the sun and any errand hooks.
- Warm layers are recommended. We suggest thermal layers such as wool, as well as puffy coats and thick winter socks. The more layers the better!
Book Your Trip:
- Please call 307-699-3986 to reserve your spot. Marc or Kirstin (owners) are more than happy to discuss the best boat options for your family or group, river conditions, bug life and more!
- Our service has a 2 week cancellation policy. All trip are dependent on weather.