Take a day off from skiing to enjoy the beauty of the Snake River on a winter fly fishing trip! There is nothing more magical than fishing with snowy peaks as your backdrop. Choose between a Snake River Walk Wade trip where you can fat bike or snowshoe along the river bank while spotting rising fish or a Snake River 13-mile float trip where you will likely be one of the only boats on the water. Spend the day with a knowledgeable guide learning about what the fish are doing in the winter and how they survive the cold water! Then take a break and enjoy snacks while listening to the water flow and watching the wildlife play. Check out our Winter Fishing Gallery to see just how beautiful winter can be.
- Walk Wade: $625 for 1-2 guests, $150 for third guest.
- Snake River Float: $725 for 1-2 guests.
Time of Year:
Winter fishing usually starts around March 1st and runs until the summer season begins on May 1st. If it is a warmer winter, trips are possible from December to February as well.
- We provide all the necessary fishing gear, including spin fishing gear!
- Waders, boots, puffy coats, windbreaker, gloves, and hand/toe warmers are included to keep you warm and dry.
- Ice cold cooler full of water.
- Snacks for both half and full day trips.
- Fat Bike or Snowshoe Rental.
What’s Not Included:
- $14 fishing license (Children 13 and under with a licensed adult do not need a license.)
- Guests are welcome to bring their own lunch.
- Hat and Sunglasses are a must. Sunglasses protect the eyes from the sun and any errand hooks.
- Warm layers are recommended. We suggest thermal layers such as wool, as well as puffy coats and thick winter socks. The more layers the better!
Book Your Trip:
- Please call 307-699-3986 to reserve your spot. Our staff are more than happy to discuss the best boat options for your family or group, river conditions, bug life and more!
- Our service has a 2 week cancellation policy. All trip are dependent on weather.